Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Saving Money as a Pilates Teacher

January 22, 2011 in Musings, Pilates with

I have a confession to make – I have never been great and handling and saving money. In general I am a spender, a consumer. My parents always placed a premium on stuff, which then my mother would throw away or ruin during some bipolar episode, so I grew up being very covetous of things. Whenever I had the chance to acquire a new thing I would, even if it meant taking out a high interest payday advance loan.

In the past 5 years of living in the caribbean I have become happier with less stuff. Now everything we own fits into our small bedroom in our staff accommodation. And we are considering downsizing again to move back to the states with ourselves and our dog and very little else.

So my advice to new pilates teachers is to build your clientele, avoid large expenditures, and save your money. Only buy things you really need or things that will help build your business and earning potential.


View the original article here