Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Sunday, 3 July 2011

10 Philadelphia Pilates Instructors You Should Know

January 22, 2011 in Fitness, Health, Pilates with

This link came up in my Google News Alert for Pilates today – 10 Pilates Instructors You Should Know | Be Well Philly – and when I looked I realized that I knew at least 5 of these teachers and helped train most of those. I am proud of all of them!

Margie Foley taught for me at balanCenter Pilates for approximately 2 years when she was completing her PhysicalMind training, and now has her own Fletcher Pilates studio at 18th and Chestnut, Centerpoint Pilates.

Jeff Prall was first our receptionist/office manager at balanCenter Pilates and then completed the full PhysicalMind teacher training with me and developed into a wonderful pilates teacher. He still teaches in my old studio (now FIT Pilates) and privately in Center City.

I’ve known Katharine Livingston since she moved to Philly and did some work with Karen Carlson and me in the early 90s. She taught a bit for us when we opened Body Precision in 1995.

Beth Downey and her ex-husband were my first partners when we opened Body Precision in Rosemont, PA. She has developed Body Precision into a top studio with a renowned teacher training program.

Carol Beringer was a client of our at Body Precision and went on to complete the teacher training before opening Pilates and More in Wayne, PA. When I started teaching for PhysicalMind Carol came over and completed the Initiation 101 mat training with me for continuing education. She also helped start the pilates programs at University of Pennsylvania and worked with the Philadelphia Flyers.

It is always great to see former colleagues and students doing well and being recognized for their great work – Congratulations to all!

Enhanced by Zemanta

View the original article here