Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Pilates Goddess In the Kitchen

February 3, 2011 in Health, Musings with

I have one of those great double stainless steel sinks in my kitchen at Parrot Cay, and I use a dish drainer that is made to fit in one of the sink basins, thus freeing up limited counter space for all of my cooking. Seriously, I cook just about every meal and I make desserts and snacks; I even make my own mayo and salad dressings. It is important to know what your food is made of and how it is cooked, and the only way I have found to do that is by cooking it all myself.


View the original article here