Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Sunday, 18 September 2011

Fit Into Your Skinny Jeans

March 30, 2011 in Musings with

If you read my blogs regularly, you may know that I lost close to 40 pounds in the past year. During the decade or so that I was heavy, I didn’t wear jeans at all. I felt too big, almost like a giant stuffed sausage in any kind of structured pants or jeans. So I missed all the years of newer jean brands, like rocawear jeans, and even the new crop of Levis and Gap jeans.

Now that I’ve lost the weight and am keeping it off, I love jeans! Some things I’ve learned:

1. Make sure the cut of the jeans suits you. I have a very short waist; low rise jeans fit me at my waist. Standard rise jeans look horrible on me – like mom jeans but worse!

2. Pocket shape and size make a difference. Not all butts look great in all pockets.

3. Skinny legged jeans are not a great look on everybody, and neither are bell bottoms. Get honest opinions!

4. Spend some money. A great looking pair of jeans will make you feel great, look great, and can be dressed up or down.


View the original article here