Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Meaning of Angry

Law of Attraction .sharepost{clear:both;width:100%;overflow:hidden;margin:0;padding:0;}.sharepost *{display:inline-block;}.sharepost li{display:inline-block;max-height:23px;min-height:20px;min-width:30px;max-width:200px;vertical-align:top;overflow:hidden;padding:5px;margin:0 20px 0 0;list-style-type:none;}.sharepost iframe,.sharepost object{overflow:hidden;}.sharepost a{color:transparent;}.sharepost .splike iframe,.sharepost .splike object{background:transparent url(http://attractingyourgoals.com/wp-content/plugins/share-post/like.png) no-repeat 46px 0;border:none;overflow:hidden;width:75px;height:21px;}.sharepost .splink iframe,.sharepost .splink object{border:none;overflow:hidden;width:79px;height:20px;}.sharepost .spreddit iframe,.sharepost .spreddit object{width:120px;height:22px;}.sharepost .spstumble iframe,.sharepost .spstumble object{border:none;overflow:hidden;width:74px;height:18px;}.sharepost .sptweet iframe,.sharepost .sptweet object{width:110px;}.sharepost .sptweet{width:90px;}.sharepost .spybuzz a{max-width:140px;}/* Begin Contact Form ][ CSS */.contactform {position: static;overflow: hidden;}.contactleft {width: 25%;text-align: right;clear: both;float: left;display: inline;padding: 4px;margin: 5px 0; font-weight: bold;}.contactright {width: 70%;text-align: left;float: right;display: inline;padding: 4px;margin: 5px 0;}.contacterror {border: 2px solid #ff0000;}/* End Contact Form ][ CSS *//* Begin WPvideo CSS */.wpv_videoc {text-align: center;display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 425px;/* border: 1px solid #aaa; */}.wpv_video {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;padding: 4px 0 4px 0;width: 425px;height: 350px;}.wpv_rating {margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 95%;padding: 3px;border-top: 1px solid #aaa;font: 8pt "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;text-align: right;}.wpv_titleauthor, .wpv_durationdate, .wpv_description {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 95%;font: bold 11px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #666;padding: 3px;border-top: 1px solid #aaa;}.wpv_download {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;padding: 3px;}.wpv_download a {font: bold 11px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #f44;}.wpv_download a:hover {text-decoration: none;}.wpv_download img {border: 0;}.wpv_self {text-align: left;}.wpv_self a {font: bold 9px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #000;}/* End WPvideo CSS */.recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} Law Of Attraction
Attracting Everything You Want In Your LifeHome“The Secret” videoAboutContact usFreeExclusive ReportTranslator Recently WrittenMoney VS RespectMeaning of AngryThe Power of QuestionAttracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionThe Science of Getting RichThe Stairs of LifeHow to become the person you were meant to beAttracting Love With The Law Of Attraction In This Valentine’s DayA Start of Something NewMerry Christmas and Happy New Year RSS Feed SyndicateRSS feed

Subscribe to this site's RSS feed.

Desktop ReaderBloglinesGoogleLiveNetvibesNewsgatorYahoo!What's This? Preview on Feedage: law-of-attractionAdd to Alesti RSS Reader Law Of AttractionAdd to Windows Live Law Of AttractioniPing-it Law Of AttractionAdd to Feedage RSS Alerts Law Of Attraction CategoriesAchieving GoalsaffirmationBelieveBob ProctorCarnivalChildrenEmotionFaithFocusGoal SettingGoalsGratitudeHappinessInspiringLaw Of AttractionLucid DreamLuckMoneyMovieMusicPersistencePerspectiveQuantum PhysicsRelationshipResponsibilityRichSelf Limiting BeliefStephen PierceSteve JobsStressSubconscious mindSuccess StoryT. Harv EkerThe SecretThink and Grow RichThomas A. EdisonUncategorizedUnleash Your Power WithinVision BoardVisualizationWealthWeight LossWeight LossArchivesJanuary 2011August 2010July 2010June 2010April 2010March 2010February 2010January 2010December 2009November 2009October 2009September 2009August 2009July 2009June 2009May 2009April 2009March 2009February 2009January 2009December 2008November 2008October 2008September 2008August 2008July 2008June 2008May 2008April 2008March 2008February 2008January 2008December 2007November 2007October 2007September 2007August 2007July 2007June 2007May 2007Nuffnang Ads Blog Rush

Aug11Meaning of Angry

August 11, 2010 | 49 Comments

ShareShore Temple, Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu, IndiaImage via Wikipedia

EQ stands for Emotional Quotient that means the ability of a person to control his or her emotions. The higher your EQ, the better you are at controlling your emotions.

Now, the question is, how to increase your EQ? Let me bring you a story. There’s a woman who finds it hard to control her emotion and she gets angry easily even thought sometimes she knows that it’s really her fault.

So, she went to a temple to find an old monk to talk about her problem. Without saying a word, the monk locked her up in a small room. The woman was very angry and scolded the monk, “Hey you dirty monk! How can you do like this to me? You’d better let me know.”

She scolded, barked and screamed for a long time but the monk just ignored her.

Then the woman changed her attitude. She used the begging method. She begged the monk to let her go but the monk just pretend not to hear her.

After a long while, the woman calmed down. Then the monk came to ask the woman.

“Are you angry?”

“Yes! I am angry of myself. Why I am so stupid to come and ask for suffering here?” cried the woman

The monk shook his head and replied, “The people who can’t forgive themselves can not find their happiness.”

After a while, the woman sighed and said, “I’m not angry anymore because it doesn’t worth it.”

Again, the old monk gave his witty reply.

“Still considering whether it worth it or not means that you have not let go the anger.”

The sky is now getting darker and the temple become quieter. Only the sound of insects can be heard.

This woman slowly immersed herself in the calmness of the temple. The old monk appeared and before he had a chance to spit out a word, the woman asked him.

“Would you please tell me the meaning of angry, master?”

“It means punishing yourself for other people’s mistakes” replied the master happily.

Do you learn something from this story?

Do you feel stress and angry often?

Do you see how these negative emotions are related to the Law of Attraction?

Look, it is extremely important for you to eliminate or at least reduce these negative emotions before you can leverage on the power of the Law of Attraction.

Here’s the good news for you. Head over to http://CureStressNaturally.com and download the 4 symphonies of stress for FREE.

In this jam-packed ebook you will learn about:

The silent killer within your body.The number one cause of disease.The 7 culpritsThe war in your bodyThe art of retreatSimple actions that make you smile and laugh againLearning the lighter side of your lifeand many more …

The next step is to read it immediately and see how it changes your life. You’ll never solve the problem until you understand the root of the problem.

Remember to read it and feel free to share it with your friends, family and your love ones.

If you find this article useful, please share your comments below and feel free to share the link to this page on your twitter and facebook.

Enhanced by Zemanta






Raymond Chua signature




If you enjoyed this article you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon.





Related Articles
Are You A Failure?It’s Harsh, It’s Brutal but It’s Quite TrueHow Simple Is Love?Overcoming Stress Tips for ChristmasI Almost Kill HimHow To Remember Your Dreams รข€“ Lucid DreamingA Stain In Your BrainHe Liked Watching Things




Comments

49 Comments so far

Beat Schindler on August 11, 2010 6:33 am

You are so right, stress and anger are health hazards. Funnily, those who are (stressed and angry), are proud to be. But those who understand it, are happy to have moved beyond.
PS. My favorite definition of anger, “Drinking poison in the hope someone else will die from it.” :-)
- Beat

Corinne Edwards on August 11, 2010 9:39 am

WOW, Raymond.

This is an eyeopener.

“It means punishing yourself for other people’s mistakes” replied the master happily.”

Good post

Suraj on August 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I have been working really hard on controlling my anger, and it’s true that most of it is about trying to control other people’s behavior. Something struck a chord in this article. Thanks.

Debbie @ Happy Maker on August 11, 2010 3:49 pm

I love the way people create there own problems and just can’t see what is happening to them. When it comes to anger I always try to find the humor first. When you react with humor in any given situtation you can always look back and have a nice memory.
Debbie

Tyrone on August 12, 2010 8:47 am

Hi Raymond,

This is an interesting story and that’s true, without accepting yourself, it’s also going to be difficult for you to accept others. Everything starts from you! :)

That’s also the reason why other successful people are still not happy with their lives — they would keep on looking at their loss while they have to just accept and appreciate what they have. That way, anger to oneself will be gone.

Tyrone

raymond on August 23, 2010 1:48 am

You’re right Tyrone,

Everything starts from ourselves.

raymond on August 23, 2010 1:49 am

Hi Debbie,

Humor. That’s a great way to eliminate or at least to reduce anger.

raymond on August 23, 2010 1:50 am

Thanks Corrine. I love that definition too. :)

raymond on August 23, 2010 1:51 am

Hi Beat,

Thanks for sharing your version of definition. I love that one. LOL

lisa on August 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Raymond. What a great post! If I could change one thing in my life it would be to let go of anger. I am on vacation next week, and I am going to head to “curestressnaturally.” I am sure I will find it a big help.

I am so glad you blog is back up and running. I really enjoy your posts!

Blog Income for Women on August 28, 2010 3:59 am

Controlling negative emotions might be the hardest and most essential thing to do in order to be aligned with the law of attraction.

Thanks for this reminder.

Michelle Vandepas on August 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Raymond,
There is a lot to thing about in this post…

“It means punishing yourself for other people’s mistakes” ….. so, we are punishing ourselves when we are angry.

It is so true, but we forget. When I’m angry it ‘feels right’.. but luckily I don’t stay angry very long, and can see it isn’t helping quickly… but I haven’t mastered the art of no anger ever.. That I’m working on!

Amy LeForge on August 30, 2010 5:10 pm

I like the story, Raymond! So often stopping anger means letting go of something else. If I let go of the idea that I deserve something or other, then I can let go the anger at not having it. You know? It often seems that letting go of that would be terribly painful, but then when you do it the anger subsides and life is so much better.

Benjamin on August 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Thank you, Raymond… this is a very powerful post.

Self acceptance is an amazing place to be… we start to experience it by accepting ourselves one moment at a time. Each moment you practice, you can accept a little more.

This is not possible of course, if the background noise of stress, fear, anger, etc. has not been recognized and accepted.

For me, it often seems like layers upon layers… but the rewards of the journey are well worth it.

keep smiling,

Benjamin

Aluminum Carrying Cases on September 1, 2010 9:39 pm

Great post. I have a bit of a problem with my anger. This is definitely a good way of looking at that anger. I am going to have to try to remember that next time I get angry about something. A lot of if it really is about punishing myself for other’s mistakes.

sell used textbooks on September 2, 2010 1:23 pm

anger can be very detrimental. The hardest thing about it, is to let it go. Anger does nothing but bring you down,

holiday france on September 3, 2010 9:56 pm

I was dumbfounded when I read the story as I thought some one was talking about me. I will definitely try to calm my self down the next time I get angry. Thank you for the lovely story.

Recyclage Electronique on September 6, 2010 11:39 am

Hi, i appreciate your definition. and i also like Tyrone’s comment . that was a nice story too my brother.

raymond on September 7, 2010 4:50 am

Thanks Lisa,

I hope you have a great vacation. :)

raymond on September 7, 2010 4:51 am

Hi Michelle,

I love your positive attitude to life. We’re all working on it to lead a much better life. :)

raymond on September 7, 2010 5:08 am

Hi Amy,

I totally agree with you. That’s the price to pay for change.

raymond on September 7, 2010 5:21 am

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for adding in. That’s so true.

Textbook Rental on September 7, 2010 10:22 pm

Yeah I agree… Anger is not a good thing, when you can’t let go.

mehmet on September 8, 2010 12:59 am

yah speak

Aluminum Carrying Cases on October 1, 2010 8:17 pm

I have been reminding myself of this quote sometimes when I am angry. It is helping so far. It really puts things into perspective and acts as a reminder to not punish myself.

sell used textbooks on October 7, 2010 5:37 pm

This was awesome. I once heard that forgiveness is the best thing can do for yourself and the most selfish thing you can do. Took me a while to figure it out. Thanks

sell used textbooks on October 7, 2010 5:48 pm

too much energy is wasted on being angry. when a person forgives it is the most wonderful and selfish thing they can do. selfish since the anger and hatred only hurt the holder.

raymond on October 10, 2010 5:37 am

Hi Jeremy,

That’s indeed a very powerful quote and it works for me too. :)

Bohol Best Tours on October 14, 2010 8:01 am

I need to control my anger because of the many unfortunate incidents in my life. If I get angry, I will be the loser instead.

universal laws on October 31, 2010 6:58 am

Hello Raymond,

I really enjoyed while I was reading this story and it make me to think about some of my attitudes in my life. Thank you.

If you permit me, I’d like to share it with my subscribers.

raymond on November 1, 2010 4:48 am

Hi Universal Laws,

Thanks.

Feel free to share the link to this page with your subscribers.

choral music on November 1, 2010 3:31 pm

An incredibly profound story. Anger is something it can be so difficult to let go of – sometimes we use it as a comfort blanket – if you hide yourself behind anger at others your hiding away from yourself.

sell used textbooks on November 1, 2010 8:06 pm

I have been working really hard on controlling my anger, and it’s true that most of it is about trying to control other people’s behavior.

Aluminum Carrying Cases on November 1, 2010 9:21 pm

Well I have been finding that this quote isn’t enough to prevent me from getting angry all the time. I still have very little patience for people. I’m thinking I might have to take further steps to deal with my anger.

IndigoPapers on November 9, 2010 7:26 am

Being able to work around one’s emotions is a powerful ability and tool. Amazing article. Keep up the work!

James Townend on November 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Being on feeling good frequency gives me great strength to be in a positive mood all the time – thank you for this great blog!

behavior interview on November 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Great post related to anger controlling ideas. Thank you for your great post! It has been very insightful. I hope that you will continue sharing your knowledge with us.

Grants on November 21, 2010 6:09 pm

I like the story, Raymond! So often stopping anger means letting go of something else. If I let go of the idea that I deserve something or other, then I can let go the anger at not having it. Totally appreciate hearing it!

Grants on November 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Anger is such a strange emotion. Do I try to forget about it? Not really.. I just do my best to control it at the time, find out why I’m so angry, and handle it that way. Thanks for the nice story, Raymond.

Office Space Stockport on November 27, 2010 6:10 am

Being angry is energy wastage so be calm as possible.

green coffee on November 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Great story. Becoming angry is a choice that you make, not something that other people make you do. It’s your decision whether to feel angry about something or not.

raymond on December 10, 2010 3:52 am

Hi green coffee,

You’re right about that.

Furniture on December 13, 2010 3:48 pm

I used to really struggle with my anger/temper in the past, still do actually. However, over the years I’ve learned to channel and direct my anger towards more constructive activities and endeavors. And In think that is the key because anger will absolutely consume you if you let it. Find a constructive outlet that will allow you to release your anger in a beneficial way.

dui san diego on December 14, 2010 9:51 am

I think that’s right because some of us don’t know how to control our emotions. It’s natural for us to get angry if there’s a reason. Thanks for a useful article it really gives value to readers. Keep on posting.

Search Engine Marketing Mumbai on December 14, 2010 10:17 am

I still have very little patience for people. I’m thinking I might have to take further steps to deal with my anger.

Komodo Dragons on December 16, 2010 1:33 pm

That is a very good story. Managing and controlling our anger is very important to finding peace within ourselves. I myself have found it hard to let certain feelings and emotions go. This made the anger fester inside me until it resulted in a larger confrontation sometimes resulting in fights also. It’s best to try and channel it out in other ways altogether before it can build up inside you.

Violi Lesson on January 3, 2011 4:52 pm

This is a great post. i will bookmark this page for reference. Keep it up and hope to read more of you soon.

Thanks,

Holiday Rentals London on January 17, 2011 10:13 am

This is the best post I have found on this topic. I am waiting for your next blog post.

Computer Tips on January 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Great work buddy. Its nice piece of blog post. Thanks for spending the time to discuss on this topic.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail

Security Code:








Law of Attraction Works. Discover the missing ingredient to turbocharge the Law of Attraction

Search for:Top Pick Of The DayStart manifesting your future now

BlogrollAnthony Robbins Official SiteCreate Your Dynamic Vision Board HereDream ManifestoFind Your Passions – Live Your DreamsEliminate Stress Naturally, Easily and PermanentlyHow To Set And Achieve A GoalMind Power 101Reasons Why The Law of Attraction FailsThe revolution has begunT Harv Eker Coming SeminarMillionaire Mind Intensive 2008The Mind Power SecretsThe Science Of Getting RichBob Proctor’s Official SiteWealth Beyond ReasonsBob Doyle’s Official SiteMore Law of Attraction ResourcesRecent Commentsraymond on Money VS RespectWisdom on Attracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionRachel on Money VS RespectVlad on Money VS Respectsell used textbooks on Attracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionTagsAlpha StateAmpAnthony RobbinsBob DoyleBob ProctorbrainChristmasControlDesireDownload DivxDownload FreeDreamsDvdripE-CommerceearthEmailEmotionemotionsFeelingsFree DownloadHabitHappinessHealthImageIntensive SeminarjobKnowledgeLaw Of AttractionLaws of natureLotLovemillionaire mind intensivemotivationnew yearPeoplePerspectiveraymond chuasleepStressStuffsSubscriberstony robbinsuniversevideoWikipediaMonthly Top CommentatorsWisdom (1)Rachel (1)AdminLog inAwesome Readers





Copyright © 2007 Law Of Attraction • Powered by WordPress • Using Blue Zinfandel 2.0 theme by Brian Gardner • Supported by Cheap Web Hosting
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Law Of Attraction © 2011


View the original article here