Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Sunday, 11 September 2011

The Science of Getting Rich

The Science of Getting Rich .sharepost{clear:both;width:100%;overflow:hidden;margin:0;padding:0;}.sharepost *{display:inline-block;}.sharepost li{display:inline-block;max-height:23px;min-height:20px;min-width:30px;max-width:200px;vertical-align:top;overflow:hidden;padding:5px;margin:0 20px 0 0;list-style-type:none;}.sharepost iframe,.sharepost object{overflow:hidden;}.sharepost a{color:transparent;}.sharepost .splike iframe,.sharepost .splike object{background:transparent url(http://attractingyourgoals.com/wp-content/plugins/share-post/like.png) no-repeat 46px 0;border:none;overflow:hidden;width:75px;height:21px;}.sharepost .splink iframe,.sharepost .splink object{border:none;overflow:hidden;width:79px;height:20px;}.sharepost .spreddit iframe,.sharepost .spreddit object{width:120px;height:22px;}.sharepost .spstumble iframe,.sharepost .spstumble object{border:none;overflow:hidden;width:74px;height:18px;}.sharepost .sptweet iframe,.sharepost .sptweet object{width:110px;}.sharepost .sptweet{width:90px;}.sharepost .spybuzz a{max-width:140px;}/* Begin Contact Form ][ CSS */.contactform {position: static;overflow: hidden;}.contactleft {width: 25%;text-align: right;clear: both;float: left;display: inline;padding: 4px;margin: 5px 0; font-weight: bold;}.contactright {width: 70%;text-align: left;float: right;display: inline;padding: 4px;margin: 5px 0;}.contacterror {border: 2px solid #ff0000;}/* End Contact Form ][ CSS *//* Begin WPvideo CSS */.wpv_videoc {text-align: center;display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 425px;/* border: 1px solid #aaa; */}.wpv_video {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;padding: 4px 0 4px 0;width: 425px;height: 350px;}.wpv_rating {margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 95%;padding: 3px;border-top: 1px solid #aaa;font: 8pt "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;text-align: right;}.wpv_titleauthor, .wpv_durationdate, .wpv_description {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;width: 95%;font: bold 11px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #666;padding: 3px;border-top: 1px solid #aaa;}.wpv_download {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;padding: 3px;}.wpv_download a {font: bold 11px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #f44;}.wpv_download a:hover {text-decoration: none;}.wpv_download img {border: 0;}.wpv_self {text-align: left;}.wpv_self a {font: bold 9px "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif;color: #000;}/* End WPvideo CSS */.recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} Law Of Attraction
Attracting Everything You Want In Your LifeHome“The Secret” videoAboutContact usFreeExclusive ReportTranslator Recently WrittenMoney VS RespectMeaning of AngryThe Power of QuestionAttracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionThe Science of Getting RichThe Stairs of LifeHow to become the person you were meant to beAttracting Love With The Law Of Attraction In This Valentine’s DayA Start of Something NewMerry Christmas and Happy New Year RSS Feed SyndicateRSS feed

Subscribe to this site's RSS feed.

Desktop ReaderBloglinesGoogleLiveNetvibesNewsgatorYahoo!What's This? Preview on Feedage: law-of-attractionAdd to Alesti RSS Reader Law Of AttractionAdd to Windows Live Law Of AttractioniPing-it Law Of AttractionAdd to Feedage RSS Alerts Law Of Attraction CategoriesAchieving GoalsaffirmationBelieveBob ProctorCarnivalChildrenEmotionFaithFocusGoal SettingGoalsGratitudeHappinessInspiringLaw Of AttractionLucid DreamLuckMoneyMovieMusicPersistencePerspectiveQuantum PhysicsRelationshipResponsibilityRichSelf Limiting BeliefStephen PierceSteve JobsStressSubconscious mindSuccess StoryT. Harv EkerThe SecretThink and Grow RichThomas A. EdisonUncategorizedUnleash Your Power WithinVision BoardVisualizationWealthWeight LossWeight LossArchivesJanuary 2011August 2010July 2010June 2010April 2010March 2010February 2010January 2010December 2009November 2009October 2009September 2009August 2009July 2009June 2009May 2009April 2009March 2009February 2009January 2009December 2008November 2008October 2008September 2008August 2008July 2008June 2008May 2008April 2008March 2008February 2008January 2008December 2007November 2007October 2007September 2007August 2007July 2007June 2007May 2007Nuffnang Ads Blog Rush

Apr1The Science of Getting Rich

April 1, 2010 | 63 Comments

ShareScience_getting_richImage by kas10900 via Flickr

I re-read “The Science of Getting Rich” book by Wallace D. Wattles lately just to revise back on what I have learned in the past and there’s a part of the book that I want to share with you today.

It’s called Thinking In A Certain Way.

Look. Many people fail to manifest their desire or attract whatever they want in their life because they do not think in a certain way.

The Law of Attraction works in a precise and accurate way just like Mathematics. Most people just tell you to think of what you want but never tell you how to think in a certain or correct way and that’s exactly what I want to share with you today.

Just like when you want to send an email to your friends for colleagues, you do not send the letters of the alphabet in their order and let him rearrange the message himself, do you?

Similarly, when you want to send out your message to the universe, you MUST send it in the correct order or in a certain way to ensure that you message is being “received” correctly.

Do not just wish for what you want. You have too many wishes throughout the days, months and years.

What you must do is go beyond the wishful thinking. Go over your desire of anything that you want. Then, hold the crystal clear mental picture in your mind just like a sailor who has a clear mental image of his destination. Wrap it up with strong feelings and emotions. Feel as if you already have it.

All of that is still not enough to attract the things or dreams that you desire. The next thing you MUST do is affirming your thought as frequent as possible. There’s no right or wrong time when it comes to doing your affirmation. This is a process of verifying the thoughts that you have sent out.

Live in your dreams mentally with full of enjoyment until it takes form around you physically.

Follow these steps and watch your life transforms.

Bear in mind that this is just a tiny part of The Science of Getting Rich. To find out more about this precious knowledge and how to use the Law of Attraction in the correct way, check out more about The Science of Getting Rich HERE.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]






Raymond Chua signature




If you enjoyed this article you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon.





Related Articles
What Rev. Michael Beckwith Has To Say About The Science of Getting Rich – SGRChristmas Gift Suggestion (part 2)Why Rich People Get Rich?The Most Expensive AdviceThe Power of QuestionI have NO ideas!None Other Than ThoughtHave you got the result yet?




Comments

63 Comments so far

Lance on April 1, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi Raymond,

Top advice here, thank you. I must read this book soon as I just struggle all the time in visualising and affirming what I want.

Corinne Edwards on April 1, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi Raymond -

As usual, a post that makes us think.

I think the “Secret” secret is not to tell the Universe its business.

Our intentions should always be submitted with the thought -

“This – or something better.”

And then see what comes in. It could be something related to our attraction wish and not exactly what we asked for.

I also often thank God for the prayers and intention that were NOT answered.

They turned out to be wrong for me. We always get an answer and sometimes it is NO.

Bruce "the Mid-Life Mentor" on April 1, 2010 5:34 pm

I have never before studied “The Secret” or read anything except on our blog about the law of attraction. I don’t know about the precision part or the math part of this, BUT it turns out I teach the same principles to my clients. I have them create and intention mentally, then in writing, set up steps they will take to get there, then write a affirmation and while saying the affirmation, do a mind/body practice like movement combined with deep breathing. I have them post their intention so they see it, say their affirmation while doing something physical several times daily. It is uncanny how correct principles show up under different names and in different places.

Mitch on April 1, 2010 5:35 pm

I always find things like this absolutely fascinating as more often than not whether they seem logical or not, they are almost always simple and worth a shot

Debbie @ Happy Maker on April 1, 2010 6:35 pm

You are so right on this Raymond. We are what we think we are. I love it when people sit around and say “I wish” and then wonder why nothing is happening.

For myself at this moment I have a blog and working to make it the best, but I really have to watch myself, because some times it scares me. With that fear it can hold me back from success. So I am training myself just to make it the best and not worry about when I get there. I can handle this.

thank you for reminding me of this and seeing it in my mind and knowing that all things are possible.
Debbie

Joel on April 1, 2010 6:53 pm

Interesting, I’ve never been convinced visualization is a technique that would work for me. There seems to be a lot of positive things said about it though so I guess it may be worth trying.

Michelle Vandepas on April 1, 2010 7:42 pm

Dennis Wattles was way before his time! or they just packaged LOA to make it more modern. either way, Positive thinking is better for your health and if for only that reason is a better way to go!

used tires on April 1, 2010 8:10 pm

I am giving the Science of Getting Rich program a serious try. I just bought it and so far it looks good. :)

Till then,

Jean

Eat Smart Age Smart on April 1, 2010 8:48 pm

Raymond,

This is another really great post from you.

May I say that every time I visit your site, I leave feeling so inspired.

My spirits have been uplifted and I’m off to do my affirmations again!

Thanks a lot.

Krizia

Beat Schindler on April 1, 2010 9:52 pm

Wallace D. Wattles is an often underrated thinker. Like you, I enjoy re-reading him periodically , and always get something new out of it. I have this impression his science is as scientific as a 3D drawing – only who can see it, can see it, others say it makes no sense at all.

Laptop Briefcases on April 1, 2010 10:24 pm

I hear a lot of talk about the law of attraction and how it can help you attain what you want. I have never really taken it seriously though. I should give it a try with a marketing push I’m doing with my websites. Perhaps it’ll help make it work out better.

Cheryl from thatgirlisfunny on April 2, 2010 12:02 am

That must have been what I was doing to support Jorge and Kenny winning their fights – affirming and visualizing :D

Amy LeForge on April 2, 2010 7:00 pm

I’m not much of a believer in the Universe as an entity that would respond to me, but I do like the idea of focusing on your goals and going about achieving them in an ordered deliberate fashion. Thanks Raymond!

Lisa on April 2, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi Raymond:

Thanks for this. I am a big believer in the law of attraction, and I must admit that “focus” is one of the hardest parts of manifestation for me. While I understand and practice the concepts of the Law of Attraction, I often realize that I have not properly “focused” on what I am trying to manifest, and have not gone “deep enough” to get it. Remembering to associate feeling and emotion to my thoughts will help tremendously, and will also help me to stay on track with them!

Lisa on April 2, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Raymond:

Thanks for this. I am a big believer in the law of attraction, and I must admit that \"focus\" is one of the hardest parts of manifestation for me. While I understand and practice the concepts of the Law of Attraction, I often realize that I have not properly \"focused\" on what I am trying to manifest, and have not gone \"deep enough\" to get it. Remembering to associate feeling and emotion to my thoughts will help tremendously, and will also help me to stay on track with them!

Keller Hawthorne on April 3, 2010 9:57 pm

I would add taking action is the biggest step toward obtaining your goals. All the wishful thinking and affirmations in the world won’t do anything unless you actually take action.

raymond on April 4, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Keller,

I agree with you.

raymond on April 4, 2010 10:48 am

Lisa,

That’s the problem most people face nowadays. Too much distraction around us.

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:04 am

Hi Amy,

Thank you for sharing your point of view. Focus is extremely important.

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Cheryl,

That’s inspiring. I love success stories. : )

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Jeremy,

Do it and share your success results here. :)

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Beat,

I have the same experience. I learn something new everytime I re-read books or watch same movies over and over again.

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Krizia,

Thank you so much Krizia. That’s so good to hear. ;)

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:12 am

Go Jean! Read it and most importantly, apply it.

raymond on April 4, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Michelle,

That’s true and I agree with you that LOA is just a new concept of an old thing. The most important thing is the power of the knowledge.

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:18 pm

Joel,

You should do it and see the results for yourself.

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi Debbie,

Wishing and wanting are 2 different things. We should see the difference clearly or we’ll pay a high price for it.

Thank you for sharing. :)

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Mitch,

You’re right. No harm trying.

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:22 pm

Hi Bruce,

It doesn’t matter what we call it. The most important thing is, the same principle works for all of us.

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi Corrine,

Be grateful for the unanswered prayers is something I have never thought about.

Thank you for sharing it. :)

raymond on April 4, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi Lance,

Grab one today and see the magic works on you.

David Rogers on April 4, 2010 7:41 pm

So by sending out messages to the universe – so long as you do it correctly – you can attract things into your life or make things happen?! By affirming and visualising its possible to influence the outcome of a fight (your response to Cheryl’s comment)! Perhaps I should work on the outcome of next weeks Grand National (horse race)and back myself a winner?

Alyssa on April 5, 2010 12:00 am

“going beyond wishful thinking” I think really is the key. It’s so easy to see the law of attraction and the secret as wishful thinking only.. but they are so much more powerful than that!! thanks for the reminder, I needed it today.

Tyrone on April 5, 2010 1:56 am

Hi Raymond,

This is wonderful for you to share with us how important it is to not only think of “success” as a great goal to focus on but also a pushing force to actually “work on” on that goal and be able to reach it.

I agree visualizing is always the first stage in getting through successful endings because without any vision, it’s impossible you know where you’ll be starting straightaway.

Thanks a lot and indeed I’m affirming again!

Tyrone

Andrew @ Blogging Guide on April 5, 2010 2:25 pm

I started visualization techniques approx 15 years ago after I attended a course taken by a guy called Lou Tice.

It was a brilliant course – changed my life.

Andrew

raymond on April 6, 2010 2:02 am

That’s a very good news to share, Andrew.

I love seeing lives change in positive direction. :)

raymond on April 6, 2010 2:12 am

Hi Tyrone,

You’re right. Visualization is the first step to success.

raymond on April 6, 2010 2:14 am

Hi Alyssa,

That’s true. The Secret is just the beginning and there many more golden nuggets to be unearthed.

raymond on April 6, 2010 2:16 am

Hi David,

If other factors are in harmony too, chances are you’re going to get what you want. All the best to you.

Outsource on April 20, 2010 12:16 am

What an amazing book! What other classic books do you recommend?

raymond on April 21, 2010 3:35 am

Hi Jojo,

I also recommend you to read As A man Thinketh too.

oyun on April 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi Raymond,
I am not sure about this subject generally, but your post look like trustable

Komodo Dragons on May 2, 2010 6:49 am

Would be awesome to see a new post for May :D I know others would love it too! I am sure of this :D

raymond on May 2, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Komodo,

Thanks for your support. :)

Laptop Briefcases on May 3, 2010 10:59 pm

I really wish I was a more efficient reader. It simply takes me too long to read something and fully absorb it. It seems that my mind wanders too easily. If it wasn’t for that, I would be all over self help books like this.

raymond on May 4, 2010 3:08 am

Hi Jeremy,

Don’t have the skills. Attract it! :)

Abel on May 7, 2010 6:48 am

A pertinent reminder if ever these was one. I need to focus more on what I Do want, and less on trying to avoid what I DONT want.

used tires on May 7, 2010 8:14 am

I know what you mean, Laptop. Sometimes I just find myself skimming through large paragraphs, and then coming back to read them again later on.

Till then,

Jean

raymond on May 8, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Able,

Exactly. That’s the right way. :)

The Millionaire Game on May 10, 2010 1:01 pm

I have read a few books on the law of attraction. Most of them were pretty good. I hope this one is one of them.

sell used textbooks on June 2, 2010 5:04 pm

I have yet to read this book yet, but I have read the Secret. I believe these are great books and they are a great read. The power of being positive is far more powerful than one would think.

Laptop Briefcases on June 2, 2010 10:26 pm

@raymond: You’re absolutely right, I should attract those skills. I just have to put my focus towards that and look into training courses. Unfortunately I’m a terrible procrastinator, or should I say I’m a great procrastinator?

raymond on June 5, 2010 3:09 am

Hi Jeremy,

Since you have already know what the problem is, solve it!

Find a strong reason why and kill the procrastination.

raymond on June 5, 2010 3:10 am

Hi Paul,

You’re absolutely right.

sunnysan.tom on June 14, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Jeremy,

Its realy correct..

Issac on June 23, 2010 4:51 am

you are really right.

property in alanya on July 5, 2010 9:50 am

good article. thanks

custom size canvas prints on July 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Very nice article,It got my attention and I clicked it. Good one!!!

Bidet on August 2, 2010 8:27 pm

This is great advice, if you envision your dream mentally and focus on it, eventually it will become a reality and you will fulfill your dream. Never give up, no matter how hard it is and you will eventually see the rewards of your troubles.

nylon on August 9, 2010 10:17 am

Exactly. That’s the right way

Textbook Rental on September 7, 2010 10:25 pm

If you want to be rich some day… you’d better be from a rich family cause these days it isn’t so easy to make nothing into something.

sell used textbooks on September 14, 2010 4:20 pm

@Textbook Rental….Actually it is easy to make something out of nothing, and if your doing the same thing i am you know what I mean. You don’t have to come from Money, there are plenty of people out there that came from nothing and are now entrepreneurs. Plus With the power of attraction you can do just about anything if you set your mind to it.

????? ??????? on March 4, 2011 12:24 pm

i sew the movie “the sicret”,and the main idea is very baisic but it’s very difficult always to stay focused on thinking positive.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail

Security Code:








Law of Attraction Works. Discover the missing ingredient to turbocharge the Law of Attraction

Search for:Top Pick Of The DayThe Science of Getting Rich
BlogrollAnthony Robbins Official SiteCreate Your Dynamic Vision Board HereDream ManifestoFind Your Passions – Live Your DreamsEliminate Stress Naturally, Easily and PermanentlyHow To Set And Achieve A GoalMind Power 101Reasons Why The Law of Attraction FailsThe revolution has begunT Harv Eker Coming SeminarMillionaire Mind Intensive 2008The Mind Power SecretsThe Science Of Getting RichBob Proctor’s Official SiteWealth Beyond ReasonsBob Doyle’s Official SiteMore Law of Attraction ResourcesRecent Commentsraymond on Money VS RespectWisdom on Attracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionRachel on Money VS RespectVlad on Money VS Respectsell used textbooks on Attracting Wealth With the Law of AttractionTagsAlpha StateAmpAnthony RobbinsBob DoyleBob ProctorbrainChristmasControlDesireDownload DivxDownload FreeDreamsDvdripE-CommerceearthEmailEmotionemotionsFeelingsFree DownloadHabitHappinessHealthImageIntensive SeminarjobKnowledgeLaw Of AttractionLaws of natureLotLovemillionaire mind intensivemotivationnew yearPeoplePerspectiveraymond chuasleepStressStuffsSubscriberstony robbinsuniversevideoWikipediaMonthly Top CommentatorsWisdom (1)Rachel (1)AdminLog inAwesome Readers





Copyright © 2007 Law Of Attraction • Powered by WordPress • Using Blue Zinfandel 2.0 theme by Brian Gardner • Supported by Cheap Web Hosting
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Law Of Attraction © 2011


View the original article here