Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Oct 18, Find Pilates Classes Near You

Unwind, Take A Pilates Class!

pilates ball exercises

Pilates Classes are available everywhere. Don't let being away from home, or new to pilates stop you from finding out where to take a Pilates lesson near you. Use our studio finder tool to find a exercise session near you, in real time.

Travelling for work or pleasure use to mean that my workouts would usually get lost in the mix. If I was lucky I would practice my exercises in my hotel room alone, or in the hotel gym but thankfully thats all changed for the better.

Now when I am away from home, and i want to practice my exercises, all I need to do to find a good studio is log onto my favorite website site- hint its Everything-About-Pilates.com to find a great studio located nearby.

To use the finder all you need to do is place what you are looking for, and the zip code for the area you are interested in searching for into the search fields and hit submit. The finder will return a list of the closest studios offering exercise programs and workout sessions in the area your searching for in real time. The finder will show you all kinds of cool things about the studios in that area, instantly find out what kind of classes a studio offers, what it looks like, how much it is for a session, directions on how to get to where they are, and much much, much more.

Don?t let being away from home, or being completely new to the exercise stop you from finding Pilates classes near you.

Return to Everything-About-Pilates home page from Find Pilates Classes Near You


Jul 22, 2011

What you hear about Pilates is all true. Learn why that's so and why it's becoming the fastest growing health trend in the world today.

Permalink -- click for full blog post "Everything About Pilates Will Change Your Body And Your Life For The Better"

May 19, 2011

Six months out from having back surgery. My physical therapist suggested I try pilates - reformer not mat. SO I bought a reformer,have a taken a dozen

Permalink -- click for full blog post "What are the best DVDs for the pilates reformer"

May 19, 2011

I am a 57 year old woman who has been disabled by my back since my first back surgery when I was 23 yrs old. I have had a total of five back surgeries

Permalink -- click for full blog post "Pilates is a life changer!"

Apr 18, 2011

I recently heard one of my clients say that she started dating again. She was nervous at first but because she felt better about her body and her clothes

Permalink -- click for full blog post "Partner up with Pilates"

Apr 18, 2011

I am a mom looking for a way to keep my kids get off that sofa right now! So since the web had always been my favorite confidant, I found an article that

Permalink -- click for full blog post "Technology Makes Balance Training For All Kids Fun"



View the original article here