Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Apr 17, Exercise Ball Workouts For Your Butt, Hips & Thighs

by Sara D
(Austin. TX)

I found this article on how to use Pilates exercise balls to shape up your butt and midsection and thought I would share it with you and others looking for more information on fun exercises to help shape up your butt. Here's the link to the article.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/371874-workouts-for-the-hips-buns-thighs/#ixzz1JhBgqHYU

* I don't work for the site and not affiliated with them in anyway I just thought it would be nice to play it forward help others looking for some more information, so I hope you will publish it.

Now that its getting warmer out I am starting to be more self conscious and afraid of what I am going to look like in shorts :-( this year, Its been a tough winter. To be blunt I hate the way my butt looks. The article I found features a series of 4 four straight forward exercise ball workouts you can start to add to your fitness routines to work your buns, thighs, and hips, regardless of what level you are at, even me ( - lazy beginner ).

This article demonstrates how to use an exercise ball correctly to do Straight Leg Ball Bridges, Bent Knee Bridges, Reverse Extensions and Wall Squats it's a great addition to the information you have provided about Butt Exercise Workouts.

I thought the article was pretty well written and found it to be pretty helpful on how to use my exercise ball to get my buns, hips and thighs looking better. The only thing I wish that the article had included was a couple more photographs, or maybe a video to better illustrate what the correct positions look like when you are doing the exercises. While the definitions and the writing are clear and concise a picture is worth a thousand words and like many people I know I am a better visual learner when it comes to this type of thing, but all in all I think the article is well worth reading especially if you have been wondering if you can use an exercise ball to get a better butt and mid section.

I'm excited to try these exercise ball workouts and see if they really do help me shape up my hips, buns and thighs. Stay tuned I'll let you know if they helped.

LOL

Sara (aspiring Pilates newbie )



View the original article here