Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Pilates Exercise Lifestyle
Pilates Exercise Lifestyle

Welcome to the world of Pilates Lifestyle.Your one stop resource for Free tips, exercises, news about Pilates and Lifestyle. Pilates Lifestyle News is about whats happening within the field of Mind Body practices. We will explore most of the popular practices in this field, for example Yoga,spirituality,Tantra,Health and much more. There will be features on exercise, healthy eating, super foods,sexual health..."how to give your partner ultimate pleasure" ,energy and Vitality.

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Apr 18, Technology Makes Balance Training For All Kids Fun

I am a mom looking for a way to keep my kids get off that sofa right now! So since the web had always been my favorite confidant, I found an article that suits what I needed most right now. I found an article entitled Rice University students develop Balance Training Diagnostic
Game to aid Shriners patients
which features students who are helping children who are Shriner's patients attain a better lifestyle. Check out http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-04/ru-wkt041211.php.

In this world where everyone seems to be too lazy doing nothing (include me here),
I think the discovery of endorsing exercise in a play-setting is brilliant. It helps all kids not just those that are physically challenged
develop better balance and be more active,while having fun.

A video of the team and their device is available in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcDUL_O4-GU. Giving this
video completes my craving, especially because people are usually visual learners. The
video allows us to understand the project better as it erases doubts and question about
this new tool.

I am actually excited how this discovery is going to be accepted by others. I hope it comes as a hit just like how we fell in love with a Nintendo

Click here to post comments.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Why Everyone Loves Pilates.





View the original article here